If you’re a coach who wants to excel at what you do, if you want to make your team go faster and perform better, RowingTalks is a conference not to be missed. If you’re not in Washington State this Saturday, January 26th, (or even on the same continent), don’t despair. You can watch the live stream of all the speakers, and submit questions via twitter – nothing will bring you closer to feeling actually there.
- Bronze medalists from the London Paralympic Games, Rob Jones and Oksana Masters
- Andrew Laux on ‘How to make your rowers faster without touching an erg or weight’
- Fred Honebein, ‘Does your training plan stink’
- Brook Davenport, ‘What a highschool student would like you to know’
- Phil Ticknor, ‘Speaking their language: effective use of social media for rowing coaches
Sign up to watch the live stream here.
If you haven’t made it to a RowingTalks conference in the past, check out their youtube channel to get a glimpse at what you’re missing. It has over 30 videos from the 2011 conference, and audios for the 2010 conference.
We love supporting events for coaches to stick together and learn from one another. Check out some of our coaching blog posts here: