The below demonstration was undertaken by Space Saver Rowing Systems’ UK representative Rowperfect.
Trying out demonstration products with Rowperfect
We think that the products we sell help athletes and coaches to move boats faster and improve rowing and sculling technique – but it’s important that you find this out for yourself and that’s why we encourage customers to test out our products.
Please sign this form to signify your consent to these conditions:
- The demo will last for two weeks
- It will be covered by our club insurance or my personal insurance while in my possession
- I will pay to return the product(s) to Rowperfect
- I will complete the survey and return it to Rowperfect with the product(s)
- It will be covered by my club insurance policy for the duration of the trial
- I will pay for any damage other than normal wear and tear
- I am over 18
Demo product(s): Oar rack New/Demo
Date of demo start: TBC April 2011 Date of demo end:
Name: Max Heron Club: Whitlingham Boathouses
Phone: 07854 555354 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Signed for Rowperfect:
- What comparable equipment do you usually use (e.g. I am trying Dreher apex sculls and I usually use Croker smoothie sculls)
Self produced timber racks, mostly horizontal, built over the years by club members
- How long / how many outings did you do?
In use for 3 weeks for 2 sets of 8 oars
- What were your first impressions?
Very impressive space saver; safe; secure; easy access; well received by crews
- When you did your first outing was it easy to use? And if it was not easy, what did you find hard or not intuitive?
Easily fixed; very straightforward
- Did you do any tests to compare to your previous equipment? (e.g. sound quality, speed or distance measurement). And what did the tests show? (please quote numbers if possible).
Much safer and more convenient than conventional horizontal oar racks or slots currently used for vertical scull racks. No instances of any oars falling out or dropping.
- What did the coach think?
- What did the athletes / cox think?
- Anything else you want to tell us that could help us improve our service or product range?
A simple but very effective piece of equipment.